If you are unhappy with any of our products, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to assist.
We do not give refunds if you:
- simply change your mind, or
- make a wrong decision, or
- purchased a downloadable product or gift card.
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods:
- are faulty
- have been wrongly described
- are different from a sample shown to you, or
- does not do what they are supposed to.
It is the buyers responsibility to return the faulty item. We will begin to process your request, once we receive and inspect the returned items. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Once we hand your order over to Australia Post or DHL, we rely upon them to deliver your order safely and in a timely manner. Unless you arrange insurance, we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused whilst the order is under the care of Australia Post, or your countries postal agency.
If you are unsure of your rights, please see the Office of Fair Trading website for more details.